Legal information - KOMPASS SA
|Legal form||SA à conseil d'administration (s.a.i.)|
|Activity (NAF08)||Data processing, hosting and related activities (6311Z)|
|Corporate capital||6,884,407 EUR|
|SIREN||395 162 738|
|SIRET (Siège)||395 162 738 00110|
|No employees (address)||50-99 Employees|
|No employees||50-99 Employees|
Presentation - KOMPASS SA
We offer a complete range of tools to target new prospects and/or suppliers and provide full support in achieving your marketing and sales performance. Because your challenges are not the same whether you are a small business or an international group, KOMPASS offers you a personalised follow-up in each of our responses thanks to a team of sector-based experts.
Established in more than 70 countries, we provide you with a database of 59 million companies and establishments as well as 52 million operational managers, divided into a uniform classification system whatever the country. The KOMPASS.COM directory is today a reference database for marketing and sales information throughout the world and has more than 2 million unique visitors per month.
A 360° offer:
- Win new customers: Supply your sales staff with new qualified leads thanks to an effective multi-channel communication system adapted to your objectives: Emailing, Postal mail, Teleprospecting, Visibility... Combine campaigns to maximise the marketing surge effect. (For example by coupling an emailing campaign with an SMS). Then optimise the effectiveness of your actions with a follow-up phone call to the intentionalists. All combinations are possible to optimise your ROI!
Easybusiness, Kompass' turnkey sales prospecting solution, which gives you access to the leading database for your customer acquisition operations (direct access to decision-makers' contact details, emailing platform included, over 60 targeting criteria, etc.).
Easylist, allows you to create prospecting files in complete autonomy.
- Boost your B2C strategy: With a reference database of more than 25 million personal emails and 10 million qualified opt-in SMS messages, Kompass can help you with your "drive to web" and "drive to store" strategies.
Generate qualified leads through effective email and SMS campaigns
- Analyse your market: Assess your commercial potential and growth opportunities by sector or geographical area. Quickly identify the companies that match your expectations and ensure their solvency. Access the contact details of decision-makers and bypass reception barriers and filters. Kompass guarantees the completeness of company reminders for optimal coverage of your market.
By Path, a Business Intelligence solution that boosts your efficiency at every stage of the sales cycle (lead generation, closing, sales prospecting, etc.)
Gain visibility on search engines with the Booster offer. Create a company profile and a showcase for your products on the Kompass.com directory and benefit from a qualified French and international audience.
- Improve data quality: Your customer base is one of the most valuable assets for your development... However, 30% of the information it contains becomes obsolete after only 10 months. When used intelligently, your data opens up new horizons for improving your performance and results.
Clean up and enrich your database (free, no obligation audit) § Improve the quality of your CRM data
Develop your customer portfolio and identify business opportunities
Whatever your business challenges, KOMPASS helps you to
- Optimise the quality of your database to secure your prospecting, understand who your customers are, increase your sales and develop new offers.
- Analyse the untapped potential of your market and support you in your desire to develop internationally.
- Surgically target high-potential companies in your sector.
- Engage the right prospects. Go beyond the reception filters and communicate directly one-to-one with decision-makers.
- Stand out from your competitors with expert advice and digitally optimised communication.
- Be visible on the main search engines and have targeted visibility thanks to our specialised directory.
KOMPASS in figures:
- +500 international experts & employees
- +59 million companies in 70 countries
- +200 million contacts
- 60 million operational managers
- 9 million B2B emails
- 25 million B2C personal emails
- 21 million phone numbers
- 11 million URLs in our databases
- 60 filters available to refine your searches
- 7 million unique monthly visitors to kompass.com
- 10% of turnover dedicated to the collection and quality of our data
A wide range of clients:
- 10,000+ clients worldwide
- 22% of our customers are large companies
- 78% of our customers are small businesses
Our values :
- Simplicity: accessible, structured and ready-to-use solutions
- Collaborative: control and monitoring by the company itself
- Trust: information labelled by a reputable brand
- Reliability: verified, exhaustive and daily updated data
Every day, thousands of customers trust us and recommend us... why not you? Don't hesitate to contact us via the form at the top of the page... or directly via 01.43.34.34.34. An expert will contact you quickly to understand your problems and provide you with adapted and personalised solutions. FREE ESTIMATES AND COUNTS !
General Information - KOMPASS SA
Client references - KOMPASS SA
Executives - KOMPASS SABuy the executives list from the same business
Spoken languages France, English
Participation - KOMPASS SA
|KOMPASS NORTH AMERICA INC||100 %|
|KOMPASS GMBH||100 %|
|EMAIL BROKERS BELGIQUE||100 %|
|KOMPASS SPAIN||100 %|
|KOMPASS INTERNATIONAL||100 %|
|KOMPASS POLAND SP. Z O.O.||100 %|
|SEVEN DATA||71.47 %|
|KOMPASS (UK) LIMITED||100 %|
|KOMPASS SUISSE SA||100 %|
|KOMPASS CZ||100 %|
News - KOMPASS SA
Date: 10 June 2022 9:00 AM
End: 11 June 2022 10:05 PM
- introduce your brand to users,
- maintain links with your existing prospects,
- generate new leads,
- convert potential customers into real customers
- stay in touch with your current customers
Location - KOMPASS SA
Opening hours - KOMPASS SA
Key figures - KOMPASS SA
Activities - KOMPASS SA
Main activities within the Kompass classification
- Database information services
- Direct marketing services
Other classifications (for some countries)
NAF Rev.2 (FR 2008) : Data processing, hosting and related activities (6311Z)
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) : Data processing, hosting and related activities (6311)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) : Data processing, hosting and related activities (6311)
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
- Enterprise application software (EAS)
- Thematic information and documentation services
- Marketing and merchandising consultants
- Credit reporting and debt recovery/collection
- , Online retailers/e-commerce